7:00 - 9:00pm in the Auditorium.
All welcome to come along and support your peers.
Awards will be issued for all of the Arts areas- Visual Art and Photography, Dance, Drama, Music and Kapa Haka. There are the 4 top awards going out as well..... let's see who gets those for 2010.
During the evening, expect to see the following performances:
- Junior performance Dance troupe
- Maaki, Travis and Anthony with their crowd pleasing Dance NZ Made routine
- Shakespeare National Performance by Waimarama and Katie
- Artificial Sun performing and original song
- Theatresports with Dom and his selected team
Also, with external exams looming, we are offering study advice in the department.
Monday 1 November- Practise questions from past exams
Tuesday 2 November- Useful tools and study tips
Thursday 4 November- Practise questions from past exams
Monday 8 November- Mindmapping
Tuesday 9 November- TBA